To proclaim Jesus Christ, as head of the church and the manifested Word of God, our goal is to teach the Word of God through God’s Grace with simplicity and understanding so that it may be applied to peoples everyday lives in a practical and effective manner; thereby transforming those seeking, into new created beings, and those who are new beings, into people who do not look for a move of God, but are a move of God in every area of their lives.
Through the gifts of the church (ministering, preaching, teaching, prophecy) we believe in developing strong Spirit filled and Spirit led people, who know their purpose in life, and can fulfil their place in the establishing and building of the kingdom of God on earth though sound biblical teaching.
By understanding God through His Word and personal fellowship we can all reach our purpose God has for us.
- Everyone has a call of God on their life.
- Everyone has a gift (be it one or more).
Every person should know and understand what their call is, and for them to develop the one or more gifts they have by.
- Being needed/wanted
- Being part of the team
- Fun and fellowship
We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, He rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty.
- after death, eternal life begins either in heaven or hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
- the Bible was written and inspired by God.
- faith is acting on the Word of God and trusting God in what is written.
- in water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the authority of Jesus' name.
- in the indwelling of, and baptism of, the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- in divine healing-the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God's Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer and that by His stripes we are already healed.
- tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church. The local church is the place of membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
- in giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair.